Can you help?
It was the best of times. It was the worst of times.
This year our generous donors and members helped us to:
- Replace the roof on our century-old building.
- Purchase and install a new elevator to the second floor ArtLofts where 18 artists have their studios and galleries.
- Sell more than $370,000 of fine crafts made by Florida artists.
- Host the 19thCraftArt Festival, helping to support fine craft artists from around the country and the world.
- Launch a traveling exhibition of ceramic artists that went to Kansas City and Jacksonville.
- Exhibit dynamic shows and programming in our exhibition gallery, including an amazing glass show curated by Duncan McClellan.
So, you may be asking yourself, “What could be the worst of times?”
- The day of the CraftArt Festival, our gallery AC stopped working and must be replaced along with a second unit, which burned out recently. Cost: $16,800.
- The building needs a surge arrester to protect the new elevator’s computer, as well as the gallery light bulbs which keep burning out. Cost: $1,800.
Building repairs may not tug at your heart-strings, but please consider that Florida CraftArt is the only statewide organization supporting hundreds of artists with exhibition and sales opportunities.
You are supporting our nonprofit organization that helps to keep artists from being “starving artists.”
For 65 years, we have counted on the generosity and compassion of art lovers such as you. We hope that you will include us in your year-end giving plans.
Thank you for your support of Florida CraftArt!
We appreciate your involvement with Florida CraftArt, whether it is as an artist, a collector or someone inspired by the vision of so many of our state’s creative spirits. Your gift, whether large or small, helps us to continue the tradition of promoting the very finest contemporary crafts produced in our state. Your donation has a direct economic impact on the residents of our communities: generating jobs, enriching the quality of life and continuing the longstanding tradition of creating by hand.
If you are interested in sponsoring an exhibition or special event, please contact Janie Lorenz, at 727-821-7391 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are shopping on Amazon, please use this link so that a percentage will be donated to Florida CraftArt (formerly known as Florida Craftsmen). As a nonprofit, statewide organization, we support and promote Florida’s fine craft artists through exhibitions, gallery sales and education opportunities. Thanks for your support!