The Central Arts District in downtown St. Petersburg is proud to present our signature Walking Mural Tours every Saturday morning starting at Florida CraftArt. Visitors will hear the inside stories of the making of over 30 murals found in the four block tour. Who is Woo? Why Frida and Twiggy? Photo opps as a bird, a fish, a bug! Can’t see enough just walking? Join our monthly bike smART Tour!
Walking Mural Tours
The original St. Pete Mural Tour!
- Weekly tours are scheduled on Saturday mornings from 10-11:30 a.m.
- The cost for the mural tour is $19 for adults, $11 for children ages 6-18, free for children under 5.
- Group tours can be booked by calling (727) 821-7391, Monday-Thursday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Groups can arrange for special tour times and pricing by calling or emailing email@example.com. A portion of the proceeds from the tours will be used to fund future murals.
- Tours will meet at Florida CraftArt, 501 Central Ave. in downtown St. Petersburg (727) 821-7391
Mural Tours by Bicycle
In partnership with Coast Bike Share
- 1st Saturday of every month 2:30-4:30 p.m.
- Limited to 20 people per ride for safety.
- Ride a 22 block radius covering the back streets and alleys of four Arts Districts.
- Every attendee receives one free month of Coast Bike Share’s monthly membership, which comes with 60 minutes of ride time every day.
- $25 for tour using Coast Bike Share, save $5 if you bring your own bike!
- Tours will meet at the green space across the intersection diagonally from Florida CraftArt and begins with a brief safety demo.
Reservations are required so we can have tour guides available for you. Wear comfortable shoes and/or cycling appropriate clothing as this involves walking on uneven surfaces up and back four blocks and/or biking for a couple hours.
If you love your tour, please consider tipping your guide.
Monday-Saturday: 10 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Sunday: Noon – 5 p.m.
Second Saturday Gallery Walks, 5:30-8:30 p.m.