PLEASE JOIN US
Saturday, September 15, 4:30 p.m. – 9 p.m.
For “Home is Where the Art Is,” an intimate look inside some of St. Petersburg’s most fascinating private art collections, housed in beautiful residences in Old Northeast. Homeowners and featured artists will highlight pieces in their collections.
This is an exclusive opportunity for a limited number of tickets available and include:
• Trolley transportation from and to Florida CraftArt with free nearby designated parking.
• Tours of four private art collections
• Personalized interactions with collectors, artists and curators
• Local entertainment, including music, dance and poetry
• Creative selection of hors-d’oeuvres and wine/craft beer pairings
$125 for members of Florida CraftArt and The Studio@620; $150 for nonmembers
Thank you to the generous homeowners and to our sponsors: Mosk Development Co., Mustard Seed Advisors of Raymond James and Anonymous for supporting the arts.
$150 (or $125 for members of Florida CraftArt and The Studio@620)
A portion of your ticket is tax-deductible.
When: Saturday, September 15, 4:30 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Participants must arrive by 5 p.m.
Where: Meet at Florida CraftArt 501 Central Ave for the trolley to homes.
- Free parking information will be provided to you before the event.
- Limited parking at homes provided by request only.
Why? This joint fundraising event benefits Florida CraftArt and The Studio@620.
Please note: Wear comfortable shoes as this is an event where you will need to walk.
In 2018, the two organizations are hosting programming related to home and art including:
“At Home with Craft,” September 7 – October 27 at Florida CraftArt, which will revisit and update one of the Florida CraftArt gallery’s most popular past exhibits to date, showcasing high-quality fine crafts for your home.
Florida CraftArt is home to over 300 Florida fine craft artists, as well as national artists in its rotating curated exhibitions.
The Studio@620 is a multi-purpose arts facility that cultivates emerging talent and fosters a thriving, creative community.