Florida CraftArt presents the 21st Annual CraftArt Festival 2018
Saturday, November 17, 2018, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday, November 18, 2018, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Sponsorships benefit Florida CraftArt and fund its mission, educational programs, exhibitions and outreach.
$10,000 in awards, plus Collector’s Circle Purchase Awards
Artists: 110+ nationally known Fine Craft artists, plus emerging artists
Audience: 10,000+ local residents and tourists
Grateful thanks to our festival sponsors:
CraftArt Fine Art Festival St Petersburg, FL
CraftArt Festival 2018 is a juried contemporary craft festival in its 21st year that attracts more than 10,000 visitors each year. The CraftArt Festival 2018 is held in the heart of downtown St. Petersburg, the #1 arts destination for a mid-sized city in the USA.
Located just outside the doors of the Florida CraftArt Gallery, along Central Avenue in downtown St. Petersburg, the CraftArt Festival 2018 is a destination for tourists and local visitors to enjoy an artful Florida weekend. More than 120 of the nation’s best contemporary fine craft artists show and sell their creations. There are artist demonstrations, a children’s activity tent, food trucks, wine and craft beer.
The two-day festival kicks off the Holiday shopping season and features handmade works in ceramics, fiber, glass, jewelry, metal, paper and mixed media.
The CraftArt Festival 2018 is marketed extensively locally, regionally and nationally through print and web ads, social media, radio and digital billboards.
- Produced by Florida CraftArt, the CraftArt Festival is a two-day contemporary craft festival featuring the best jewelry, clay, glass, paper, wood, metal, fiber and mixed-media artists in the country.
- The festival gives artists the opportunity to show and sell their work with no commission given to Florida CraftArt.
- Sponsorships benefit Florida CraftArt and fund its mission, educational programs, exhibitions and outreach.
- Location: the crossroads of Central Ave. and 5th St. in St. Petersburg, Florida covering several city blocks in the heart of downtown.
- Dates: The weekend before Thanksgiving
Saturday, November 17, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and
Sunday, November 18, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- $10,000 in awards, plus Collectors’ Circle Purchase Awards
- Number of Artists: 110+ nationally known artists, plus emerging artists
- Audience: 10,000+ local residents and tourists
Emerging Artist Program
Artists who have never had a major show or participated in an outdoor festival can apply to participate in the festival as an Emerging Artist.
- 10’ x 10’ tent, table, chairs
- Photography session
- Business mentoring by renowned glass artist Duncan McClellan
- 250 Postcards of work
- Stipend for meals
- Judging by the show juror for an Emerging Artist ribbon
- The ultimate benefit to the artists is to be able to professionally present their work to collectors, as well as visitors, and sell their work in a premier setting.