November 17 and 18
Thousands of people come to see the nation’s top contemporary fine craft artists from across the country, displaying and selling their creations during the two-day outdoor festival.
- Produced by Florida CraftArt, the CraftArt Festival is a two-day contemporary craft festival featuring the best jewelry, clay, glass, paper, wood, metal, fiber and mixed-media artists in the country.
- The festival gives artists the opportunity to show and sell their work with no commission given to Florida CraftArt.
- Sponsorships benefit Florida CraftArt and fund its mission, educational programs, exhibitions and outreach.
- Location: the crossroads of Central Ave. and 5th St. in St. Petersburg, Florida covering several city blocks in the heart of downtown.
- Dates: The weekend before Thanksgiving
Saturday, November 18, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and
Sunday, November 19, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- $10,000 in awards, plus Collectors’ Circle Purchase Awards
- Number of Artists: 110+ nationally known artists, plus emerging artists
- Audience: 10,000+ local residents and tourists