The Central Arts District in downtown St. Petersburg is proud to present Walking Mural Tours every Saturday morning starting at Florida CraftArt. Visitors will hear the inside stories of the making of over 30 murals found in the four block tour. Who is Woo? Why Frida and Twiggy? Photo opps as a bird, a fish, a bug!
Walking Mural Tours
- Regular tours will be scheduled on Saturday mornings from 10-11:30 a.m.
- The cost for the tour is $19 for adults, $11 for children ages 6-18, free for children under 5. Group tours can be booked by calling (727) 821-7391, Monday-Thursday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Groups can arrange for special tour times and pricing by calling or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. A portion of the proceeds from the tours will be used to fund future murals.
- Tours will meet at Florida CraftArt, 501 Central Ave. in downtown St. Petersburg
Mural Tours by Bicycle
in partnership with Coast Bike Share
- 1st Saturday of every month
- Every attendee also receives one free month of Coast Bike Share’s monthly membership, which comes with 60 minutes of ride time every day, to try the system again at their leisure
- $25 for tour using Coast Bike Share, save $5 if you bring your own bike!
- Tours will meet at the green space across the intersection diagonally from Florida CraftArt
Reservations are required so we can have tour guides available for you. Wear comfortable shoes and/or cycling appropriate clothing as this involves walking on uneven surfaces up four blocks and back.
If you love your tour, please consider tipping your guide.
Monday-Saturday: 10 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Sunday: Noon – 5 p.m.
Second Saturday Gallery Walks, 5:30-8:30 p.m.